Happy Birthday Taylor, Love Daddy Moma, Blake and Charlee
We love you, Tay...Eat lots of cake. We wish we could share this day with you!Hugs,Jones 5
Taylor,Happy 14th!!We hope you have a wonderful and exciting birthday.Love,Amy, Jeff & Nathaniel
Tater Bug,We Love You very much and we are very proud of the mature young lady you have become.LABB
Taylor,I am proud of you just like all the family is and of course wish you a great day.2 sweet2 be------4 gotten todayThis is what we used to say when I was your age. You are quite a special young lady.XOXO A. Debbie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Taylor, Love Daddy Moma, Blake and Charlee
We love you, Tay...Eat lots of cake. We wish we could share this day with you!
Hugs,
Jones 5
Taylor,
Happy 14th!!
We hope you have a wonderful and exciting birthday.
Love,
Amy, Jeff & Nathaniel
Tater Bug,
We Love You very much and we are very proud of the mature young lady you have become.
LABB
Taylor,
I am proud of you just like all the family is and of course wish you a great day.
2 sweet
2 be
------
4 gotten today
This is what we used to say when I was your age. You are quite a special young lady.
XOXO A. Debbie
Post a Comment