Thanks, Chris, for putting up these pictures. I'm with mom...that cake was so good. Notice Ethan's new haircut. He decided a couple of weeks ago is was tired of "long hair" and wanted his hair "like Daddy's". When the lady finished, with gel and all, he looked in the mirror and with great emotion and drama said, "This rocks!" He loves his new hair, and as you an see in some of the poses thinks he is quite the man! (A great time for a Biblical lesson on pride!! :) ) He is sick today with fever and sore throat. We are praying hard against the flu...maybe just strep throat. We'll see tomorrow. Blessings and Hugs to you all. Have a wonderful week! Melissa and all
Yes it is true. Ethan has the flu. Please pray for protection around the rest of us and comfort for our boy. As several of you can relate: he is miserable. Our sweet neighbors have offered to provide two suppers this week. I am so thankful for the help. Good health to you all... Love, Melissa
I know having sick children is rough. The scriptures say that "by His Stripes we are healed and there is healing in His Wings". May the Lord's grace, healing and mercy be upon your family. Ethan I sent something to you. I will be sending something to Madison too. God is taking care of you. Love, Aunt Mary
9 comments:
Yes it was a great party. Lots of food, family and friends. Let me just mention the wonderful cake. I wish I had some now with a cup of coffee!
One more thing; What in the world is Emma doing? She is the commedian in the family.
Steve Happy Birthday! You have much to celebrate. Looks like a great party. Love, Aunt Mary
Who is the handsome young man? Growing up. Love to you Ethan. Aunt Mary
Thanks, Chris, for putting up these pictures. I'm with mom...that cake was so good. Notice Ethan's new haircut. He decided a couple of weeks ago is was tired of "long hair" and wanted his hair "like Daddy's". When the lady finished, with gel and all, he looked in the mirror and with great emotion and drama said, "This rocks!" He loves his new hair, and as you an see in some of the poses thinks he is quite the man! (A great time for a Biblical lesson on pride!! :) )
He is sick today with fever and sore throat. We are praying hard against the flu...maybe just strep throat. We'll see tomorrow.
Blessings and Hugs to you all. Have a wonderful week!
Melissa and all
Yes it is true. Ethan has the flu. Please pray for protection around the rest of us and comfort for our boy. As several of you can relate: he is miserable.
Our sweet neighbors have offered to provide two suppers this week. I am so thankful for the help.
Good health to you all...
Love,
Melissa
I know having sick children is rough. The scriptures say that "by His Stripes we are healed and there is healing in His Wings". May the Lord's grace, healing and mercy be upon your family. Ethan I sent something to you. I will be sending something to Madison too. God is taking care of you.
Love, Aunt Mary
Hey Mary,
Thank you for the prayers.
Melissa, tell Ethan we are sorry he is sick. The flu is and was awful!!!! I hope no one else gets it, you guys are in our thoughts.
Amanda
Post a Comment