These are GREAT Taylor! I am so glad you went!Those little kids are so sweet!
I had a great time!!!!!1
Taylor,I am glad you had a chance to experience a different culture and people in the US. I am ready to go back with you.A. Debbie
I cant even begin to explain the feeling you get while you are up there!! I am so ready to go back!!!
T A Y L O R, I see you with Linda Spotted Eagle and Wishie. What a wonderful time. I am glad you had that experience. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These are GREAT Taylor! I am so glad you went!
Those little kids are so sweet!
I had a great time!!!!!1
Taylor,
I am glad you had a chance to experience a different culture and people in the US. I am ready to go back with you.
A. Debbie
I cant even begin to explain the feeling you get while you are up there!! I am so ready to go back!!!
T A Y L O R, I see you with Linda Spotted Eagle and Wishie. What a wonderful time. I am glad you had that experience.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment