Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Madison!!




Today is Madison's 9th birthday! We had homemade Lane's Lasagna, salad, bread, and a yummy cake at Chris and Jeremy's house after church.


Happy Birthday Madison!!! You are such a wonderful part of our family!!

6 comments:

Band of Bohlens said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! MADISON
We wish we could be there to help you celebrate. I can't believe you are almost 10 years old. We can't wait to see you.
Love, Brent Stacy, Taylor, Blake and Charlee

Band of Bohlens said...

Sounds like a good day, with all the lasagna and cake. We wish you the best birthday Madison. Have funbeing nine. You want be under ten much longer. Love Lane Amanda Beau And Brelyn.

Debbie said...

OH our little Madison is 9! I believe you had a good day. Some cake and .....um.....coffee would be great. I hope to see you all very soon.
Love and hugs,
Haddie

Amy said...

Oh Madison...I got my days off...I didn't realize yesterday was the 20th. I hope you had a fantastic day and lots of fun turning 9! And just look at that fishing birthday cake!!! Hope it didn't taste fishy (HA HA HA). Nathan can't wait to see you and your brother and sister again. He had so much fun playing with you and speaks of you all often.

Wishing you lots of love and many more birthdays to come,

Amy, Jeff, Nathan and William

Melissa said...

It was, in Madison's words, "a great day, Momma!" :)
Thank you to Aunt Chris for making her requested meal! It was so good! Madison loves horses and thinks life would be great to live like "the wild west"! She asks if there is a wild west anywhere. She is so helpful and is learning to cook: just order french toast, fruit salad, garden salad, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, or macaroni and cheese (in the blue box) and she can serve it up.
She easily and happily moves from playing army spy with Ethan to family with Emma. What a peacemaker she is, with a streak of boss! I guess it's genetic! :)
Thank you all for your kind words and love for our girl. It is such a privilege to help the Lord in His great work.
many blessings,

Band of Bohlens said...

Madison I love you so much. I am glad you had a good birthday.
Love Aunt Mary