Steve,The Wilcox family wishes you a very happy day full of love and cake!Happy Birthday to you!!Amy, Jeff, Nathaniel and William
Happy Birthday Steve, I can't really remember you not being in our family, but I am sure it wasn't as bright!
Happy Birthday Steve!!!!!!!!We hope you had a wonderful day with your family!Love,The Bradford 4 and Ler!!! We love you!
I'm with Christine, I can't even remember our family not including you. I love you! Thirty what??Debbie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Steve,
The Wilcox family wishes you a very happy day full of love and cake!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Amy, Jeff, Nathaniel and William
Happy Birthday Steve, I can't really remember you not being in our family, but I am sure it wasn't as bright!
Happy Birthday Steve!!!!!!!!
We hope you had a wonderful day with your family!
Love,
The Bradford 4 and Ler!!! We love you!
I'm with Christine, I can't even remember our family not including you. I love you! Thirty what??
Debbie
Post a Comment