Highschool is getting better. It is all coming much easier now! I only have four class changes a day, with one 15 minute break! I have first lunch out of 4! I had my first volley ball game today and we won! Well hopefully tomorrow is good, too!
P.S- Thanks for all the support! It feels great knowing that my family has my back! I love yall so much!
P.S.S- Mom and Dad, thank you for everything you have done for me this week, it really has helped! I love you both very much and I am glad that I have you for my parents!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Taylor, wow, I am very proud of the character you are exhibiting. It shows some good up bringing. God has a special and specific design for your life. Trust and believe in Him at all times. I'm glad you have the parents you have too!Love, Grandma
Hi Taylor,
I am glad to hear that you are adjusting to HS. It is a big change from what you were used to. I remember being so scared of that BIG school and all those older kids.
I am also glad to hear that you appreciate the support you are getting from your parents. They only want what is best for you even though it may not always seem like it.
I love you and am very proud of you.
Love, A. Debbie
Post a Comment