Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer Pictures from the Wilcox Family

Hope everyone has enjoyed their summer. Here are some pictures from Nathan's summer adventures. He is growing like a weed and will start pre-K in a few weeks.

Love to all, the Wilcox family.



10 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks so much, Amy!
Is there a secret message in Nathan's shirt?! :)
Love to you all,
Melissa

Band of Bohlens said...

SO WHEN WILL NATHAN BECOME A BIG BROTHER? MORE BABIES-THAT IS GREAT!!!! I WAS READING THIS WITH TAYLOR BESIDE ME AND WHEN WE ZOOMED IN ON THE PIC. OF NATHAN ON THE SLIDE WE BOTH JUST LOOKED AT EACHOTHER AND SMILED!
CONGRATULATIONS AMY, JEFF, AND NATHAN!
LOVE,
S,B,T,B,AND C!

Debbie said...

This family doesn't miss much!
Congratulations Wilcox family!
A. Debbie

Unknown said...

um...are we going to get a baby confirmation?

Amy said...

Ok, I guess I should end the suspense.
It can be confirmed that on or about
February 18th the Wilcox home will grow by another two feet. The heartbeat has been heard and all seems well.

Amy

Melissa said...

Yea for baby #10
Thanking God together,
Jones 5

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

Band of Bohlens said...

Glory, Glory, Glory! Grandma choo choo will now have 7 cars on her train. Will this be the caboose? Choo.....Choooo....!!

Looking for names again. Please keep our family in prayer for His guidance and protection that we all will bring honor to HIS NAME.

Mom, Grandma, Mary, Aunt Mary, etc. etc. Maybe I can be "Grandma 7"

Band of Bohlens said...

Talk about a family reunion. Ya'll wondered why I bought a 8 foot plus dining room table? When we all get together it will be how many? Let's see, how many beds will we need? And by the way we should be planning a reunion for sometime soon. What about Stone Mountain, GA or Vogel? Vogel is about 1/2 way. A great spot. Fishing, camping, cottages, paddle boats, waterfall, mini golf,playgrounds, hiking. Debbie and I grew up there in our "camping days". Think about it. Somebody start planning. Of course we could make plans for Lane's house or Brent's for a holiday quickie and ride in Lane;s hod rod boat. I will help pay for gas. It would be cheap and fun and all the girls can be "Dancing Queens". How about it? What say?

Band of Bohlens said...

Amy,Jeff and Nathan,
Congrats to you all!!! A new baby is a blessing to this family. Amy, hope you are feeling well, you are in our prayers!!
Love,
LABB