Hey Taylor...can't call you back. I'm up to elbows in cookie dough and I have to go to bed at some point! Oh! You were right about the time difference. I'll try you tomorrow. Later gator, MJ
Oh it is fine I figured you were busy! Well it seems like Grandma and I will be heading up there next Thursay or Friday! How long are you going to keep it a suprise from the kids? I can not wait to see them! I know that they are getting big! I miss them so much! I wish that we all lived closer together! Well I will talk to you later and I will see you SOON!!!!! :v) Love Ler!! or Tay
6 comments:
OK Grandma...we're ready! It was 104 today. Hoping for a Mission Accomplishment...
:)Melissa
What about next week? I want to go to the American Village. See if this is okay with Chris because Ler really want to see the McDermotts. Grandma
Grandma where are you at? I can't reach you!
Aunt Mary,
Next week when? Should be OK with Chris. I'll check.
MJ
Hey Taylor...can't call you back. I'm up to elbows in cookie dough and I have to go to bed at some point! Oh! You were right about the time difference. I'll try you tomorrow.
Later gator,
MJ
Oh it is fine I figured you were busy! Well it seems like Grandma and I will be heading up there next Thursay or Friday! How long are you going to keep it a suprise from the kids? I can not wait to see them! I know that they are getting big! I miss them so much! I wish that we all lived closer together! Well I will talk to you later and I will see you SOON!!!!! :v)
Love
Ler!! or Tay
Post a Comment