Sunday, July 6, 2008

Charlotte Grace Christening






Charlee was baptized today at our church. Everything went well. All of the Bradford family was there as well as Stacy's. We went out to eat after church at Chili's. Taylor, Blake and Charlee are all beautiful children. Stacy is looking good too, if we could just do something about me we'd be batting 500. Here are some pictures we took.

2 comments:

Band of Bohlens said...

Yesterday was a blessing from God. Our children are a heritage from the Lord. I bless that God's promises are true and that they are passed down to our children and their children and on and on. Claim God's blessing and promises for all our family - our parents and children and grandchildren. Make this a committment. Don't wait until tomorrow. That day may be cut short.

Last night I was tired from a long day and was checking out some channels on TV. I came across the Charles Stanley program and Newt Genretch (sp) was the speaker. His message was like fireworks! He told about George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln, FDR, and JFK and all their comments and references to God being a central part of our country. He told some things about he Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln monuments that I did not know. Words that are inscribed on them that show we are a nation under God. He says these things are not taught in school. Abe Lincoln prayed everyday. He was very much concerned about the war and so many men dying. FDR prayed on national radio for six minutes before the invasion of Normandy. JFK refered to the fight against communisum as a fight for Christainity.

I learned the Lord's Prayer and the 100th psalm at Sealey Elementary School. Start teaching it to our little ones. It is not too early. One phrase or sentence at a time. It will always be with them. I love you all. God could not bless me with a more loving family. Each one of you is special gift with a special purpose. Look for that purpose, which may be to be the parent God wants you to be, and make Jesus Christ the anchor of your life and home.
Love to all, Mary Bohlen

Unknown said...

What great pictures! You all look wonderful, thanks for your thoughtful prayers, Aunt Mary.