Taylor I am so happy and proud for you! You have been blessed with exceptional talents. To God be the Glory! You are a dear child in this family!Love, Grandma
Oh Taylor!! Congratulations!! We are so excited for you:)Christine
You go girl! So proud of you.A, Debbie
Way to be smart, Tay! I will tell the kids all about it.Love,Melissa
Taylor, what a great honor for you. Keep up the good work. Very proud of you and who you have become.Love you,Amy
Thanks everybody :) i need to see everyone:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Taylor I am so happy and proud for you! You have been blessed with exceptional talents. To God be the Glory! You are a dear child in this family!
Love, Grandma
Oh Taylor!! Congratulations!! We are so excited for you:)
Christine
You go girl! So proud of you.
A, Debbie
Way to be smart, Tay! I will tell the kids all about it.
Love,
Melissa
Taylor, what a great honor for you. Keep up the good work. Very proud of you and who you have become.
Love you,
Amy
Thanks everybody :) i need to see everyone:)
Post a Comment