I wanted everyone to know I thought the memorial service was good. I only wish that the church had more people in it. Mainly because I wanted them to witness the victory for our family. Annie Doris won! She kept true to her faith and never checked up or had doubt. She made it and busted through the gates of heaven singing praise. If I close my eyes, I can see her now dancing and singing when she walked through. She poured down all her love she had for us just as Jesus did, and still does. We should be extremely proud to be a part of a wonderful close knit family. Everyone has great intentions and good morals. Everyone is out of trouble and may have never been in it. Everyone works hard for their family. Thanks to Grandmother, the bedrock of the love that is all around our family and keeps us walking straight. I cherish each and everyone of you. From Granddaddy down to William. Amy, Thanks for your well spoken words. Not much more could be said to add to or top how you felt. Taylor, your words were couragous and thoughtful. Not many 16 year olds would have the nerve to try to express what you did Monday. I am so proud of you. Ok no more from me. Just thought people needed to hear this. Rest In Peace Grandmother. Lane
This is like a dream to me and I can not begin to write words that make any difference in what has happened. One thing very clear to me is that seeing mother breathe her last breaths there is no doubt that she is not here. Of course you say well we know that...but I am saying that when I saw and experienced that moment and the incredible peace of that moment that established a mark on me that nothing can shake. She is with HIM ! HIM that holds the future. HIM that holds the present. I am proud of this family. Very Proud of your love, your presence. you faith, your life. God's HAND is on us. Love, Moma Mary and Aunt Mery.
4 comments:
I wanted everyone to know I thought the memorial service was good. I only wish that the church had more people in it. Mainly because I wanted them to witness the victory for our family. Annie Doris won! She kept true to her faith and never checked up or had doubt. She made it and busted through the gates of heaven singing praise. If I close my eyes, I can see her now dancing and singing when she walked through. She poured down all her love she had for us just as Jesus did, and still does. We should be extremely proud to be a part of a wonderful close knit family. Everyone has great intentions and good morals. Everyone is out of trouble and may have never been in it. Everyone works hard for their family. Thanks to Grandmother, the bedrock of the love that is all around our family and keeps us walking straight. I cherish each and everyone of you. From Granddaddy down to William.
Amy, Thanks for your well spoken words. Not much more could be said to add to or top how you felt.
Taylor, your words were couragous and thoughtful. Not many 16 year olds would have the nerve to try to express what you did Monday. I am so proud of you.
Ok no more from me. Just thought people needed to hear this.
Rest In Peace Grandmother.
Lane
Thanks Lane, yes, she will be so greatly missed.
"His promise stands forever,
We will declare together,
His name alone is great, and
greatly to be praised."
Thank you, Amy and Taylor, for speaking for our family.
For God's glory may we continue to declare to others the greatness of His name as we celebrate Grandmother's long desired reunion with Jesus.
This is like a dream to me and I can not begin to write words that make any difference in what has happened. One thing very clear to me is that seeing mother breathe her last breaths there is no doubt that she is not here. Of course you say well we know that...but I am saying that when I saw and experienced that moment and the incredible peace of that moment that established a mark on me that nothing can shake. She is with HIM ! HIM that holds the future. HIM that holds the present.
I am proud of this family. Very Proud of your love, your presence. you faith, your life. God's HAND is on us.
Love, Moma Mary and Aunt Mery.
Post a Comment