Monday, August 23, 2010

Awake up Bohlens!

There are some things that weigh heavy on my heart and mind. I have been thinking about putting this on the blog and I hope you will all take it to heart. Our country, the USA, the way it was for me and Debbie when we were little and the way it was when our children were young, is fast losing ground. We are in trouble and I am not sure that God is going to bail us out. This is an unpleasant issue and one that I would like to ignore, thinking it will go away. I urge you to seek truth. If you do not know the history of the middle east, start studying. If you do not know the history of the Crusades read about it. If you do not know Bible history and prophecy start boning up. If you do not know the history of our country and our constitution add that to the list.
If you don't know why the mosque at ground zero is an issue call me. If you don't know the real Obama, join me. If you are not praying for him, start. God can use anybody for His purpose. If you don't have a garden and food and water supply start thinking about it. If you are not teaching your children the scriptures and letting them memorize Bible verses, please start. God tells us to write them on our foreheads. Plant the seeds in their hearts. Teach them verses that will sustain them in hard times. Teach them how to survive. Teach them to be good neighbors. Teach them honor for our family and our country and our God. Pray for those in power. Pray for Israel. Prayer can change things. Most of all pray for yourself, as a parent that you will be the person God designed for you to be, that you will be strong in the Lord and that you will have wisdom for these times. I am not crazy and I am not overboard. One reason we are in the mess we are in is because we, as a nation, have not done these things, nor do we honor The Lord God Almighty. Pray for our family by name. Pray that God will lift the scales from our eyes. Arise O'Lord, let your enemies be scattered! I am you moma and grandma and sister and Aunt Mary with much love for you all.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Yes Sister, our carefree days are over. I have thought many times about securing some land with water on it to sustain our family. I don't mean to sound like a dooms day, the sky is falling crazy lady but I fear the times will change and not for the better. Our wonderful God gave us this great beautiful country and over time we have driven it into the ground (or allowed it to deteriorate believing godly men were behaving in our best interest). We have taken God out of control and put money, greed, selfishness, ego, fame, indifference and self in place. I do not know how to pray for this country it is so corrupt and led by dishonest men and women. It makes me very sad.