Happy Birthday Amy! I hope this is a good day for you. Since the weather is kind of the pitts today you will have to stay in a eat cake...awwwwww yacky Love and Hugs. A. Debbie
Sweet Amy...we pray you know the greatness of God's love and His grace will overwhelm your heart. This is a great day! with much love and a great big hug, Melissa
Thank you all for your birthday wishes. I had a very good day and I am so blessed to be part of such a wonderful family. Thank you, Jeff, for making my birthday so special. I love you! It snowed on my birthday, too. It has only done that one other time (that I can remember)...13th birthday, and now 38.
7 comments:
Hey,
Hope you have a fantastic day, and that your sweet boys know what a great mama and wife they are blessed with!
Love you!
Christine
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
Love You,
LABB
Amy is the day the Lord blessed us with a sweetheart. Happy Birthday to you. Love, Moma
Happy Birthday Amy!
I hope this is a good day for you. Since the weather is kind of the pitts today you will have to stay in a eat cake...awwwwww yacky
Love and Hugs.
A. Debbie
Sweet Amy...we pray you know the greatness of God's love and His grace will overwhelm your heart. This is a great day!
with much love and a great big hug,
Melissa
Happy Birthday Amy!
Think you got snow for your birthday! We love you.
Thank you all for your birthday wishes. I had a very good day and I am so blessed to be part of such a wonderful family. Thank you, Jeff, for making my birthday so special. I love you!
It snowed on my birthday, too. It has only done that one other time (that I can remember)...13th birthday, and now 38.
Love to you all,
Amy
Post a Comment