Beau learned how to ride his dirtbike all by himself today, he only fell once! He had a great time and only a couple of scrapes. Lane is so proud he can't stand it!
Lane I can't believe Beau is riding the scooter. I can't believe you are letting him. He is not scared of anything! I get nervous about him riding. Thinking of injury. Well, that's grandma. Just be very careful. I can't even ride the bike and my five year old is. Oh Lord, I remember when ya'll used to ride the go cart wide open turned over one time too. And no helmet. When all the others see this they will want to ride too. Taylor's driving. Oh....my stomach. I know...I can hear you say. MOMMA
1 comment:
Lane I can't believe Beau is riding the scooter. I can't believe you are letting him. He is not scared of anything! I get nervous about him riding. Thinking of injury. Well, that's grandma. Just be very careful. I can't even ride the bike and my five year old is. Oh Lord, I remember when ya'll used to ride the go cart wide open turned over one time too. And no helmet. When all the others see this they will want to ride too.
Taylor's driving. Oh....my stomach.
I know...I can hear you say. MOMMA
Post a Comment