Lets send out a big Thank You to Christine for setting up this blog. I believe everyone enjoys looking at the posts and we, The Bohlens, managed to post 112 messages. What a miracle!
I agree, a great way to keep our family together even though we are separated by miles. I love you all and hope this year will be what we need it to be. A. Debbie
4 comments:
Yea Chris...you're the best!
Thank you for your technological as well as design help, for our blog is beeaautiful!
:)MJ
I agree, a great way to keep our family together even though we are separated by miles.
I love you all and hope this year will be what we need it to be.
A. Debbie
thanks, I love hearing about everyone's life and activities too!
Christine, thanks for doing a super job. This brings the family ties closer. Love You! Aunt Mary
Post a Comment