Thursday, October 16, 2008

A little Clip

This is a fuzzy video of Taylor playing volleyball. She is in the black Jersey because she only plays back middle called Libero. The video is a little fuzzy because I had to retape the video from the camera.

5 comments:

Band of Bohlens said...

Go Taylor!!!

Love, Grandma

Amy said...

I think I can hear the Olympic theme for 2012/2016. Should I start saving money now??
Wish I could see you play!

Love, Amy

Debbie said...

I love to play volleyball!! Can't do it now but used to. It is so much fun. Lookin' good, Ta.
Love, A. Debbie

Unknown said...

Go Taylor! You rock! Thanks for the video!

Band of Bohlens said...

Aw, well volleyball season is over, and it was a blast. I had a lot of fun and improved greatly. Stating in November I will start indoor soccer then in the spring I will play season soccer. I cant wait!
Love,
Taylor